• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My movie trailer

Good trailer with an interesting mix of shots. Nice use of time lapse at the start and the slo-mo later and very dramatic to have Arcaydes in red cape against the trees. The music accompanies this effectively.

The map looks very Lord of the Rings-y!

I would have liked perhaps a little more dialogue, but otherwise it's a quite an intriguing and suspenseful piece.

Try cutting this to 90 seconds. Perhaps less telling the viewer what they will feel and see and more showing. While the shots of forest are pretty and sets the location they don't tell us anything about the story. What I want to see in a trailer is a hint of the story and characters. Yes, you have a lot of titles telling me the story but I don't get to see it for myself.

Yes good and some weaker points such as what directorik and themusicbox said. I was reading a lot and my attention went to the music (which I liked) and also to the images, so many directions. But I can kind of see what you want to do, and so you did that very well. (I don't see how the guy is going to win/lose his soul. 'Cause I have no soul?) Hope that helps!

Try cutting this to 90 seconds. Perhaps less telling the viewer what they will feel and see and more showing. While the shots of forest are pretty and sets the location they don't tell us anything about the story. What I want to see in a trailer is a hint of the story and characters. Yes, you have a lot of titles telling me the story but I don't get to see it for myself.

Thank you very much for your feedback! More show and not as much tell! I will take this feedback and use it well man. Is the trailer actually intriguing tho? Is it interesting?

Yes good and some weaker points such as what directorik and themusicbox said. I was reading a lot and my attention went to the music (which I liked) and also to the images, so many directions. But I can kind of see what you want to do, and so you did that very well. (I don't see how the guy is going to win/lose his soul. 'Cause I have no soul?) Hope that helps!

Thank you very much for your reply! I guess in the next trailer I should define what “the Soul” means in this particular film. In this film the soul is more like , personal resilience, motivation and willpower to keep on going through the hard times. Thanks very much I’ll also have more showing the story not telling and some more dialogue too! Thanks

Right away you "tell"; "This film takes place..."

I've never heard of Verdas or Asher Pike. Even a search (I do my homework) reviled
little. So how important is that to the average viewer? But I am more interested
watching that one than the first one you posted.

Back