My movie is finally hitting store shelves!

Hi guys, the release date of my movie "Lost Mission" is finally here! On April 22, we will be available in Hollywood Video stores across the country, as well as a few local Blockbusters and some independent stores. We're also on just about every online video sales and rental store online, including Netflix, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Tower.

Considering this was a $15K movie shot on the DVX-100, I'm pretty happy and proud with what we've been able to do with this film.

:cheers:

Well done mate... I take my hat off to anyone who gets a project from paper all the way onto the shelves. Especially for a micro-budget production.

I hope it's a massive success and that it opens lots of doors for you. :yes:

Congratulations!

Hi Thomas - can I call you Thomas?

I just saw your trailer - it is really good! Congratulations for scoring a DVD distribution deal. I, too, recently completed my first indie feature shot in Auckland (New Zealand) and using the Panasonic DVX-100A but I haven't been that lucky yet in scoring a distribution deal for my feature film. Do you have any tips for a starting indie filmmaker like me who also wants to hopefully nab a DVD distribution deal in the US? Thanks very much. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Cheers, Jhake

Hi friend i read your movie is in stores.so can i know if i am in pakistan and want to buy it what will be the charges?

and lot of cong 2 u friend..........hope even i can reach there some day

Last edited:
i have the same question of GREEN MANGO

ANY tips for DVD distribution deal in the US?

That part of the process was largely out of my hands. We sent it around to a few sales reps and one of the them agreed to pick it up. Then he sent it around to a few distributors and one of them decided to pick it up.

I couldn't even tell you what criteria they had, but the bottom line is that they thought they could make money with my movie.

That part of the process was largely out of my hands. We sent it around to a few sales reps and one of the them agreed to pick it up. Then he sent it around to a few distributors and one of them decided to pick it up.

I couldn't even tell you what criteria they had, but the bottom line is that they thought they could make money with my movie.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. I am currently going straight to Distributors as opposed to getting a Sales Agent to represent my film. That is an option I am now going to explore. All the best with your film and future projects. Cheers!

Back