• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My latest animation work

Thanks for posting! Can you let us know what this is for? It looks like a lot of hard work went into it but my comments are:
If this is supposed to look realistic for the purposes of a film, it does not. If this is for a video game, then that's what it looks like. Also, the action looks pretty good except for the human movement. They don't move right. Also some anatomy issues just with the way hands appear etc. Best of luck!

Wow, that was very compelling. Have so many questions (software etc.) but I like the animation and the storytelling. Music too all leading to a suspenseful end of the video. Very scary plot!

Thanks for posting! Can you let us know what this is for? It looks like a lot of hard work went into it but my comments are:
If this is supposed to look realistic for the purposes of a film, it does not. If this is for a video game, then that's what it looks like. Also, the action looks pretty good except for the human movement. They don't move right. Also some anatomy issues just with the way hands appear etc. Best of luck!
Hey indietalk - yeah I'm planning to try and do a 10 part series online, all animated. And yeah I got a lot of improving to do ;)

Wow, that was very compelling. Have so many questions (software etc.) but I like the animation and the storytelling. Music too all leading to a suspenseful end of the video. Very scary plot!
Thanks Gary! The software is Maya. Lots more on the horizon :D

For an animated series it looks good! With an animated series it doesn't have to be perfect, and even little quirks can be cool and make you stand out. But I would work on the fluidity of the motion. Best of luck!

Back