• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first rogue 40 second movement/fashion film

A lot of fun making this with an FS700 handheld, on location in some fairly tricky places. Any questions or criticisms happy to hear them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/SPjZSmvuiJA

wow, great image quality and overall look! it felt a little jarring by the end because we never see a full range of movement within one clip; perhaps moving from longer clips in the beginning to exponentially shorter clips at the end could create a better sense of visual direction. but, this could all be scrapped because it's likely that it was your choice as a director (and editor?) to make the video look that way. just a suggestion in the spirit of community! enjoy your day!

wow, great image quality and overall look! it felt a little jarring by the end because we never see a full range of movement within one clip; perhaps moving from longer clips in the beginning to exponentially shorter clips at the end could create a better sense of visual direction. but, this could all be scrapped because it's likely that it was your choice as a director (and editor?) to make the video look that way. just a suggestion in the spirit of community! enjoy your day!

thats a cool idea. this is the first time I've done slow motion at this frame rate. So will definitely think of concepts that could work. if you have any video examples, would love to see.

I agree. Image wise it is interesting, and the footage quality is good (aside from the blown out sky around 0:25), but it could be a little bit more coherent in the edit. Maybe a bit more of a uniform feel and grade. Right now it cycles rather quickly through day, night, evening shots. Although all shots are visually interesting, it feels a bit choppy.

Got to say though: with the intro graphics and the way the sound matches the edit, it looks very professional. Its just too fast, funky and incoherent to really know what the fuck just happend. However, looking at the fashion used in the video, it wouldn't surprise me if that was exactly what you were going for. In that case: props to you.

Back