• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My First Decent Film, a mid length comedy/action of the civil war

I created this for a school project, it turned out pretty nice, however the encoding to shrink it does the quality no justice, it was created with a canon optura 10, adobe premiere 6.5, and some other small freeware version programs. Click here to view

For a full defination clip Click here

Last edited:
I hope noone lost any eyes or limbs filming this.
smiley_mono.gif

Not exactly the most accurate re-enactment by a long shot, but it looks like you all had a blast filming it.

:)

yep, we had a ......blast... what a great description, mostly we just needed an excuse to blow things up and count it as crdit for a history class, the last time somone tried this, the teacher, a diffrent one then mine, failed the kids, ours gave us an a for effort, and a d- for actualy doing a civil war related project, but it was so worth it, and no one was harmed, but if you watch the outtakes at the end, it was close :lol:

Back