• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first acting job! (circa 1995)

Thought some of you might like to see this...

It's an advert I was in, shot back in 1995, when I was a spritely young child! I'm the kid in the striped t-shirt, with no lines, that appears on screen for the whole of three seconds!

I took this from a VHS (which my machine decided to chew up), so the quality isn't fantastic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCAezHi40Vo

Slightly embarassing, but still...

It took three long days to shoot. Interesting bit of trivia: the two puppies had no names when they came to the set, but left with names Dolly and Grip.

Also, here's a nice outtake reel they produced for us. I'm in this one a bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNhGckFwKkM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heh, that's pretty neat. How'd you get the gig? Were you interested in acting back then, or did the parents volunteer you?

nutritious dog food

If that brandname is the same in the UK as in the US, it's pretty awful & cheap. :no:

What made you endorse the product?
Did you test it before putting your name on it?
Do you still stand by the product?

Just joking!

That was fun to watch.

Ha, yeah, I don't think this particular brand is the best. It'd be a safe bet to say it's the biggest seller here in the UK, but I don't think it's all that good. In fact, this particular product "Pedigree Chum Junior" only lasted about six months before being taken off the shelves, I guess because people weren't stupid enough to pay a premium for something they didn't really need...

I got this job because my parents used to breed Basset Hounds, so when the breeder in the video was asked to be in the commercial, he was asked if he knew any kids that could be in it too and he asked me. No audition process or anything, I just had to stroke the dogs, something I'm reasonably good at.

Back