• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Elder Scrolls Teaser Feedback

Hello,

So I've spoke to a couple of you about this project, I'd just like to know what you all think of my teaser.

I hope you all like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NINUmzU1qA

The teaser is very uninformative.

There is nothing to indicate it's a fan-series, nor in what manner the series will be undertaken. Animated? Live action? Monthly? Daily? SciFi channel? Koldcast?

A D&D vocabulary and a slow pan over a map does not make for compelling (or rewatchable) content.

As that burger joint once said... Where's the beef?!

Oh. Just noticed the text title of the video says live-action, when it's not playing.

You gotta get some actual footage in there, so people have something to talk about.

The teaser is very uninformative.

There is nothing to indicate it's a fan-series, nor in what manner the series will be undertaken. Animated? Live action? Monthly? Daily? SciFi channel? Koldcast?

A D&D vocabulary and a slow pan over a map does not make for compelling (or rewatchable) content.

As that burger joint once said... Where's the beef?!

Oh. Just noticed the text title of the video says live-action, when it's not playing.

You gotta get some actual footage in there, so people have something to talk about.

Thanks for the feedback, not to be on the defensive, but it's a teaser, informative wasn't exactly the aim of the game with it.

However I agree with the actual footage thing, we are shooting some at the start of next month as soon as the lead actor is back in the country.

It will be another teaser, though I may combine it with this one. I'll see how things go.

not bad, one thing for me was the font, didnt exactly scream fantasy, medieval which the elder scrolls games kinda hold, check out the opening credits and sequence to Game of Thrones, also if possible for each sentence i reckon it'd look nicer if the words look like they are being written by hand as they're are being said, will give more of that medieval feel :)

Back