• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

My Dream Fantasy film Final Trailer (Remaster)

Asher here, from the feedback of other filmmakers in this forum I have remastered the final trailer of my Arthouse fantasy feature film! Also replaced the song with one from an innovative artist I have collaborated with directly. Moonrunner83 - Troubled eyes. Thanks everyone.

I’ve been working on making a film like this basically all my life, I’ve also tried to innovate in a few arenas of film with this project and I’m excited to know what you think.

-This is the first ever Live Action Silhouette-Feature Film. There has only ever been one full silhouette film 95 years ago which was animated, so was excited to explore this enormous vacancy in terms of feature films.

-It’s 2 Dimensional Live Action, basically real photos composited and arranged to create nearly everything. This method has been scattered throughout films here and there over the years, for this project I chose to delve right into the style, using it back to back with the Silhouette style to create the backbone visual palette. I am pleased with it and see a lot of room for innovation using this technique, (like so much potential it’s scary) hoping others see this as well! Film itself releases March 16 for free on YouTube.

-I would love to mention all the other incredible Synthwave Artists which I have collaborated with to feature their songs in the film!
-By An Ion
-Artemesis
-Dark Smoke Signal

As well as songs from The Midnight, of which they permitted people could use their songs for non-profit content, and a free to use song from The Temper track. Together the songs from all these artists create the overall soundtrack, which is another one of the experiments of the film.

That’s about all I’ve got to say my friends, would love to hear your opinions if you would be so kind.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
The triumphant score fits much better.

WAY better. That MJ tune wasn't even in the same key. And you even made the trailer to precisely the whole 5:36 of that song. Felt more like a crutch than an artistic statement. Glad you're steppin out!

It was slowed down to fit, but it still works.

Back