• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

my Alien Captured Video Sold for 1 million $ to Discovery

so you lied to me in your title saying it was sold

this isn't a good way to begin a friendship

No no no
i got reply from discovery it says
" Please don't fill our inbox, we will respond"

and negotiations on price also started
they said
" we will not give even 1 $ for that video"

people jump on these threads in hoards. meanwhile, threads that contain real, well-produced content go without any responses. i guess people just like to criticize others in the easiest way possible. might wanna check that ego, guys.

people jump on these threads in hoards. meanwhile, threads that contain real, well-produced content go without any responses. i guess people just like to criticize others in the easiest way possible. might wanna check that ego, guys.

Most commenters in this thread most likely didn't even watch the video (myself included). I saw a troll, I made troll response.

As to other "well-produced content", I watch a lot of the posts, but I almost never give criticism because I feel the posters are delusional about their piece. The last thing I want to deal with is someone arguing with me when my criticism is honest in saying their video isn't the amazing thing they think it is.

more criticism without any backup for it...i guess this is just the way of any forum, really. seems like the people who are actually successful in the business don't hang around these parts because it's just a pissing contest 90% of the time

more criticism without any backup for it...i guess this is just the way of any forum, really. seems like the people who are actually successful in the business don't hang around these parts because it's just a pissing contest 90% of the time

without any backup for it? Do you mean because I don't post my content here?

Generally yes, no one actually successful is on these forums. Therefore, why would I seek criticism from the users here? I go to a school full of aspiring people... thousands of people I could get non-expert criticism from, but there are professionals here that also give very critical thoughts... which may have made me cynical of the countless "Experimental" shorts that get posted here.

Either way yea... I feel no need to partake in forum discussion of my videos. If you want actual criticism then pay for it, screen at a festival, or even ask a place that plays television to sneak your short onto the screen and wait until people start complaining about the "shit" on the screen.

Back