• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Music for your films

guys - what do i need to do to protect my film and crew? do i need something signed by ramzess5 or do i just take this track and use it because he's said it's free?

Get in contact with him/her. You can email people through indietalk (which is what i've done to get in contact with people who've posted her once then disappeared), you can PM them here (which should send them an email), you can message them through soundcloud, you can comment on soundcloud (you need to sign up, but it's free), you can contact him/her through his/her audiojungle page (again you need an account), and his audiojungle page has links to his twitter and facebook. One of those is bound to work :)

i sent an email earlier, but a lot of times people use junk emails for websites that require one to signup. Good point about the soundcloud I will try that there.

So you think just some written permission like that is okay, i don't need a form or signature or anything?

Back