• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Moving pictures of the comedy genre from Sethward

you should be able to skip it in the bottom right hand corner. I would have had it disabled but I just signed with Maker Studios and they require the ads... I have no choice...:grumpy:

you should be able to skip it in the bottom right hand corner. I would have had it disabled but I just signed with Maker Studios and they require the ads... I have no choice...:grumpy:

Sure you have a choice.

Upload the film to a non-monetised spot, and link that instead.

Don't make me jump through hoops to give you the feedback you're asking for.

alright, I'll try and upload it to another site... youtube is just the easiest. I'll post the new link when it's complete.

Haha, that was good. I also liked the Kony video as well. You have good comic timing.

@Zensteve, You should just get adblock. Bish-bash-bosh, no more ads.

Haha! I like it. You asked for honest, so...

The set-up kind of annoyed me. The (obviously intentional) over-acting didn't make me giggle or even care about what was going on. I honestly only put up with it for the sake of being able to comment on a fellow-filmmakers' short.

I'm glad I did, because the ending TOTALLY got me! I laughed my ass off. :)

If it were me, I would've played the first part a lot more straight. But then again, the way you did it, did make me laugh at the end, so is it best as is?

I also watched the Kony one, and it killed me. F-ing hilarious! I loved it.

Your audio ain't so great. Not trying to chop you down, just giving you honest critique (and I understand the difficulties -- audio has practically been the bane of my existence).

BTW -- dang, Steve, you must keep a really tight schedule! It literally takes about 5-seconds to bypass the ads. :)

Thanks so much for watching you guys!! AND thank you for the honest critique! I agree, our audio has always been an issue, we have a pretty good cameraman and I feel like our editing is up to speed but we have always had a real sore time with audio and lighting. We have taken some steps in the right direction, I think, but we still need some work.

I appreciate you're comment about the choice in acting. We actually started shooting the bit real straight and in the edit room we decided on keeping in the overacting takes... hoping we wouldn't loose the audience before the hit. It's good to know that we would have... ha ha thoughts for future projects.

We made a few changes and uploaded a alternate ending on funny or die. Let me know which one you like better!
There shouldn't be too many adds here.;)
http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/6wxj

ALSO, thanks for checking out the Kony video! We made that a while back knowing Dark Knight parodies were old and overdone but thought the premise was too funny to pass up.

Thanks again for watching!!!

:lol:

The new ending works great!

And I hate to be fickle, but on my 2nd viewing, I actually kind of like the over-acting. Then again, I knew where it was going, so maybe that influenced my perception. I dunno. Anyway, take all of that with a grain of salt.

Just not bath salts.

Back