• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

MORE REBOOTS! And MORE VIDEO GAME MOVIES

Reboots? Okay, nothing wrong with them, even though they are almost destined to crash, why not let them have a test flight? A few new movies they are rebooting include, Planet of the Apes. Crow. Spiderman. x-man.

But why? I have touched on this subject before, but lets look pass all this bullshit and nonsense! It's gotta be about the money! Or they want to give the fans a good amount of juice to keep em goin'.

Tell me your thoughts!

Video game movies. They've failed countless times. Maybe because they dont give it their all. I wrote an article about the guidlines to making a good video game movie! hoepfully they do so.

Here are some games currently being made into movies! Halo. God of war. Bio shock. Mass Effect (For sure). Mortal Kombat 3. Gears of War and so many more.

Lets get a good thread going, cause we all know thats what we need, and spit some thoughts and ideas out!

Why didn't you listen to me the last time you posted this? The simple answer is money and familiarity.

Now why not ask a new question on this board like, "Why don't you watch the Academy Awards and/or why do you think it's a sham?” or "Why is it that behind the camera during a film shoot is it so male dominated? Where are the women at?" or "Why is 3D losing so much steam these days and is it going to fade out?"

To quote you, "thats what we need, and spit some thoughts and ideas out!" Not the same questions over and over.

Now why not ask a new question on this board like, "Why don't you watch the Academy Awards and/or why do you think it's a sham?” or "Why is it that behind the camera during a film shoot is it so male dominated? Where are the women at?" or "Why is 3D losing so much steam these days and is it going to fade out?"

Exactly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M

Seriously though, I like those topics. Motion to have threads about
those topics.

Motion seconded?

I'm not sure what you're asking, so instead i'll just say:

I cannot believe Fallout has not been made into a movie, or at least been written.

What these mo-fo's need, is to write the damn film and market it completely seperate from the game, so that it will gather the attention of non-gamers too. Hell, I might go and write it myself and shop it. It will kick ass compared to The Road, which is an adaptation of a book which is way better than the movie.

Back