• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

service Modern classical film inspired music

Hello,

Kinda repeating my self a bit here as I said this in the welcome page but I'm a modern classical pianist/composer, I mainly write for my self but I've always been a huge film fan as well and am looking to delve into and write music for independent film/shorts/adverts etc.

This is an orchestral based E.P (about 28 minutes long) I put out a couple of weeks ago. I did set my self a bit of challenge and see what I could do with all free instrument software as its not always about the price tag on a strings library its more the hours put in.

Then these two tracks are pretty new and I've just been having a play around as I really enjoy adding electronic elements into my writing as I love the orchestral sound but also a huge lover of electronic music.

Let me know what you think and if any needs some music for a project just let us know.

Back