• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Microbudget Sound Tips

I'll check the entire thing in the morning and get back to you, but it seems interesting, thanks for sharing

Good read.
ADR in the field is something I've never done, but going to look at in the future for sure. If there is any indication you might need ADR, just knock it out right then while the talent is on set.

I would rather see people be honest and say "I am proud to be part of such and such a site..check it out" than to pretend to be some anonymous user.

Benefit of the doubt until we hear/prove otherwise... it's possible he could just be very excited about the topic... I've copied and posted identical posts across multiple boards before of stuff I found fantastically enlightening to me... patience, a question is not an accusation yet.

Hi all, sorry if it seemed deceitful but a family member of mine is involved with mixmyfilm.com, the president of which wrote the article. I had suggested doing a blog post with filmmakermagazine.com for some marketing because i thought the microbudget conversation readers were perfect for his demographic and hence this. He isn't very fluent in the interwebz and asked me to post his article around too. I didn't want to be accused of spamming so yeah.. I can remove it if anyone has a problem with it. Thanks to everyone who read it though!

Last edited:
Back