• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Michael Fredo - Hold On, Wait (Music Video)

What I liked:

I liked the sound and edit during the opening cinematic.
The song is sappy, but in a sweet way (Iv got a soft spot somewhere around here I just know it?)
The shots int the park

What I didn't like:
Too much of his face, I know, hes the star, but I really wanted to see more of her and what he was pining away for.
Too much of new york stereotypical travelogue settings.

No need to defend, just my thoughts, but heck, Im a noob so what do I know?

No man I appreciate the feedback - it was honest and you were the only one who responded.

I agree with you on the things you didn't like. And thank you - I am glad I did the little cinematic skit in the beginning - it made it make sense. I'm used to doing short films so I wanted it to kind of be a story. I actually shot this in October of 2009 - and put it away until last week when I began to edit it again - and really went in on it. I want to do music videos in the future so I'm hoping this will help me get work. Hip-hop and indie is more my thing though.

Thanks man.

Back