• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Me again....

I know it wont be long before someone tells me to stop making films, or at least stop coming here and sharing them!

But after my drasticly bad Cowboy film I thought I should spend time doing a handful of shorts with actual dialog in them!

Here is the first....

and now I know buying the cheapest Mic was not really a good option, I had a handful of scenes with no sound where it would randomly stop working.

but by all means leave C&C and I hope you enjoy the film!

BTW - have you filmed anything in a castle yet?

not yet, just had my knights costumes delivered this morning.... been waiting on them for ages

But dont worry there will be something with a castle soon! (I started filming the other cast in their loactions already... but i do have 3 films to finish editing aswell)

You should do a no-budget medieval feature in a castle. It would be "ALMOST" impossible to pull off. BUT think of the media BUZZ you would create if some film critic liked it.
not yet, just had my knights costumes delivered this morning.... been waiting on them for ages

But dont worry there will be something with a castle soon! (I started filming the other cast in their loactions already... but i do have 3 films to finish editing aswell)

I thought I would pop this link on here

The Butcher

it was filmed onthe same days as the above film 'at night' didn't see much point putting in a new thread for it.... but if your here and reading this... click and watch it !! ;)

Back