• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mayans vs. Reptilians short film

I'm from the Pleiades and let me tell you those Reptiles are as oppressive as them damn Heavengators.
D@mn those Heavensgators!
D@mn them in their little spaceship in Hale-Bopp's tail!

(I'm about to spew coke all over the keyboard laughing).

WE MADE IT.

Holy crap that's some nice art.

Saying that, expecting to get $12,000 invested by Monday July 25th is a bit steep, considering at the moment it's only at $1,010 right now. It does look like a very nice project though, and it has some pretty good bonuses for pledging.

Good luck with the project!

Thanks for your good wishes guys. We actually made it. Thanks a lot.

I am glad you raised the money to make your film. It looks promising. I like UFO stuff too. I love the Xfiles and stuff like that. Will there be a Stargate? Ha....

Any reason why you made a short instead of a feature? Looks like a very organized, tight ship you have there!! Congrats on raising the money!

Really great idea. Loads of fun. Good luck with this, really. Looks like you hit your Kickstarter amount. Kudos!

Man, for an indie team you sure have a wonderful facility and great equipment. That never hurts. lol. Good stuff indeed.

Cheers.

Back