• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Making DVDs with trial version of Premiere

Hi guys,

I have a question I could use some help with. I am using the 30 day free trial version of Premiere CS 5.5 and would like to make a DVD. The trial version does not include Encore which is the usual DVD authoring software from Premiere, but I really need to get going with this ASAP. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some other DVD authoring program I could that would work use with the trial version of Premiere? I would prefer not to pay too much because I have actually bought the Student and Teacher Version of Premiere, but I am still waiting for them to clear my teaching credentials, so I will probably only be using this software for two projects before I switch over to Encore, which I have heard good things about. I don't need to do anything fancy, just want to be able to have a basic menu with 7 or 8 chapters. Thanks for your help!
Shawn

If you're running Windows, you'll find Microsoft DVD Maker on your start bar. I'm sure Apple has a similar one included, as well.

Either should be good enough to hold the fort, meanwhile.

Back