• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Loop

Ha, I liked it. Then again, I like that technique.

Only criticism I can give is to cut the start out a bit. It takes a while to get into it, and multiple camera angles of you playing basketball were tedious.

But other than that, it's great.

Ha, I liked it. Then again, I like that technique.

Only criticism I can give is to cut the start out a bit. It takes a while to get into it, and multiple camera angles of you playing basketball were tedious.

But other than that, it's great.

Great advice. Yes, that was mainly laziness in Post I think. Our soon to be updated Junk computers can't handle Raw DSLR footage and we didn't encode it. We get about 10 frames per minute playback until we pre render, and pre rendering takes too much time.

That was fun.

hey you show some AMAZING improvement. I noticed that the bball shots were attempting to be very cinematic. Good angles, a crane shot down, etc. You know what to do now, just practice and a DIY crane and youll be rocking in!

For easing the editing DSLR you need to transcode, check out cineform thats what I use, there is a free tool that might help, Iv yet to try it.

http://rarevision.com/5dtorgb/

Last edited:
for the first 35 seconds, i was trying to figure out what the point of this whole thing was.... from 00:36 - the rest of the loop, it was pretty awesome

Back