• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

LOOKiT - Kitty Hawk (Live From The Basement | Session 2)

I would love some feedback on this video I made for my band, LOOKiT. It’s primarily meant to showcase the song, but I wanted it to be as cinematic as possible too. Feel free to give feedback on the video or the song!

Upvote 1
It's a good song, I like the vid but it becomes a bit repetitious, it seems like the kind of song and video where you could have cut away to them doing stupid or silly things like shopping and being silly and pulling pranks on each other, or something, or cutaways to who the song is about (the love interest) etc.

It's a good song, I like the vid but it becomes a bit repetitious, it seems like the kind of song and video where you could have cut away to them doing stupid or silly things like shopping and being silly and pulling pranks on each other, or something, or cutaways to who the song is about (the love interest) etc.
Good feedback. I chose to keep it contained to the performance so it felt more like a live performance than a music video. But I see your point - definitely going to think about that for the next one!

No problem!

This is the best example I could think of:

Back