software Looking for Film Rental Management Software

I manage a mid-sized film rental business. We provide Lighting/Grip/Camera equipment. I currently use a very simple application that I have outgrown rather quickly. I house other peoples equipment and need a full service system that can help with accountability of the separate assets. Most inventory applications out there are very generic and not industry related. It would also be great to find something with a strong invoicing system. Can anyone help recommend anything they have worked with?

One software I have come across is Rental Tracker. Their client list alone seems substantial. I have received info about the product, but am trying to get some insight from users. Has anyone used the system before?

Hi Ralph, I used to work for a big studio grip department. We used RTPro and it was phenomenal! It really is the only industry specific software out there that handles everything in one place. The subrentals functionality is essential in this business. The ability to make many inventory and pricing changes on a granular level helped with the many situational deals that we made with customers.

Rental Tracker, their website gives a good overview of information, however I suggest getting in contact with someone from the team. They provide great in-depth demos of the software.

Back