• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for a horror/exploitation screenplay that can be a web series...

Hello,

My name is John Sirabella with Fever Dreams. Fever Dreams has produced movies like Flesh for the Beast, Shadow, Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police. Recently we produced the web series Shinobi Girl for Hulu and now going PSN and Xbox. We will be making a movie version.

I am now seeking a screenwriter who can write to spec or has a crazy original idea for a horror/exploitation idea that can be done on a limited budget. To give you an idea something like a Machete or Werewolves vs, Strippers is the type of stories.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you folks.

-john

I would definitely be interested in writing a screenplay to fill your needs, but would like to know more. Perhaps we could discuss this over PM?

Just wanted to say Tokyo Gore Police is one of my favorite recent films! Best of luck with future projects (and if you ever need a new soundtrack guy, let me know!)

Back