• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Logo Recreation - CA Vending

Good evening from Germany everyone 🙂

This video shows my general approach when converting a poor quality two dimensional logo into a three dimensional logo.
This time it's about the logo of "CA Vending" - Group.
An association of different companies from the company catering vending industry.

Have fun watching! 🙂

INFO: This is NOT a tutorial!

Attachments

• 1 - 2D Vending.PNG
    1 - 2D Vending.PNG
    104.8 KB · Views: 672
  • 2 - 3D Path.PNG
    2 - 3D Path.PNG
    227 KB · Views: 124
  • 3 - 3D Logo Flat.PNG
    3 - 3D Logo Flat.PNG
    238.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 4 - 3D Logo Cube.PNG
    4 - 3D Logo Cube.PNG
    375.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 5 - 3D Logo Cube FIN.PNG
    5 - 3D Logo Cube FIN.PNG
    142.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 6 - 3D Logo Comparison FIN.PNG
    6 - 3D Logo Comparison FIN.PNG
    114.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cool, I used to get hired by various companies to do this. Simple vector extrusion is a big hit in the digital signage industry. If you want to make some extra cash, you might want to hit up convention centers specifically. They use non standard screen resolutions all the time, so they are constantly in the market for logo recreations.

Cool, I used to get hired by various companies to do this. Simple vector extrusion is a big hit in the digital signage industry. If you want to make some extra cash, you might want to hit up convention centers specifically. They use non standard screen resolutions all the time, so they are constantly in the market for logo recreations.
Hey @Nate North,
Thank you for your response. 😃
In real life I am a firefighter by profession.
This whole video creating / 3D animation - stuff was always just a hobby for me since I was 14 years old.
But for some time now, I've been looking for a way out of the Firefighting profession. 😫
I want to earn my money doing things that I enjoy.
And that is video editing and 3D animation!

Well, if you want to learn more advanced cg animation, you can always join Save Point and work with us. We have large pools of various asset types used for 3d work, and I could help get you set up to produce next gen cgi work, in exchange for helping us out on the project. We're all on vacation for a couple of weeks, but if you're interested, we could talk in early January.

Back