• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

plot Lily Fire

sfoster

Staff Member
LILY is an 11 year old girl playing a military tactical shooter in virtual reality with her DAD.
This scene is filmed in mixed reality - so you see live action actors inside of a CGI video game as demonstrated in this video.

She is dual wielding pistols extremely effectively. They win the game for their team!
They go downstairs and MOM has cooked Lily's favorite meal. Dad sets out the ice cream cake for her 11th birthday to soften it up after dinner.

They eat the dinner. A knock on the door, two mafia hitmen.
DAD's brother messed up bad with the mob. They told UNCLE they're going to kill his entire family. They already killed UNCLE.
Dramatic and emotional scene where Lily's mom and dad are executed in front of her.
the scariest man wants to kill Lily.
Other man refuses to kill a little girl. takes Lily's phone, goes through her contacts, says if she tells the police anything they will kill everyone in her contact list. she confirms she wont say anything
Melted ice cream cake :(

FOSTER HOME
Lily in foster care. TV News says mob boss cleared in the recent string of gruesome murders. The hitmen are due in court later that week but.. interrupted by three bullies.
They want to change the tv channel, they're used to pushing her around. not today she says. 2nd kid says they should leave her alone, 1st kid refuses and hates her bc Lilys night terrors ruin his sleep. they keep pushing her around. she rips off an ear and yells into it
I said not today. third kid sucker punches her. Earless kicks her twice while she's on the ground. an adult intervenes and saves lily.

She ripped off my ear! I'm calling the police yells the kid. He calls the police and wants Lily arrested.
Lily limps painfully away, holding her stomach. she packs her stuff and leaves out the window

OLD HOUSE
she returns to her old house, moves past the police crime scene tape. photo of her family on the wall. flashback to happy times with laughter.
return to tape outline of bodies on the ground. emotional lily. she opens a secret safe hidden under some floorboards, retrieves two pistols and lots of ammo.

COURTHOUSE
Lily in the backseat of a car, looking at the camera feed from an airborne drone on her phone screen.
she gives the driver of the car directions and uses the drone to follow the hitman from the courthouse to wherever he is heading...

BARBECUE
The mob all have a big barbecue and celebrate that they got away with another string of grisly murders.
Lily kills everyone like she is john wick.

She pours gasoline all over the house, lights and match and throws it.
CU of Lily's face. A reflection of the fire burning in her eyes.

Last edited:
LILY is an 11 year old girl playing a military tactical shooter in virtual reality with her DAD.
This scene is filmed in mixed reality - so you see live action actors inside of a CGI video game as demonstrated in this video.

She is dual wielding pistols extremely effectively. They win the game for their team!
They go downstairs and MOM has cooked Lily's favorite meal. Dad sets out the ice cream cake for her 11th birthday to soften it up after dinner.

They eat the dinner. A knock on the door, two mafia hitmen.
DAD's brother messed up bad with the mob. They told UNCLE they're going to kill his entire family. They already killed UNCLE.
Dramatic and emotional scene where Lily's mom and dad are executed in front of her.
the scariest man wants to kill Lily.
Other man refuses to kill a little girl. takes Lily's phone, goes through her contacts, says if she tells the police anything they will kill everyone in her contact list. she confirms she wont say anything
Melted ice cream cake :(

FOSTER HOME
Lily in foster care. TV News says mob boss cleared in the recent string of gruesome murders. The hitmen are due in court later that week but.. interrupted by three bullies.
They want to change the tv channel, they're used to pushing her around. not today she says. 2nd kid says they should leave her alone, 1st kid refuses and hates her bc Lilys night terrors ruin his sleep. they keep pushing her around. she rips off an ear and yells into it
I said not today. third kid sucker punches her. Earless kicks her twice while she's on the ground. an adult intervenes and saves lily.

She ripped off my ear! I'm calling the police yells the kid. He calls the police and wants Lily arrested.
Lily limps painfully away, holding her stomach. she packs her stuff and leaves out the window

OLD HOUSE
she returns to her old house, moves past the police crime scene tape. photo of her family on the wall. flashback to happy times with laughter.
return to tape outline of bodies on the ground. emotional lily. she opens a secret safe hidden under some floorboards, retrieves two pistols and lots of ammo.

COURTHOUSE
Lily in the backseat of a car, looking at the camera feed from an airborne drone on her phone screen.
she gives the driver of the car directions and uses the drone to follow the hitman from the courthouse to wherever he is heading...

BARBECUE
The mob all have a big barbecue and celebrate that they got away with another string of grisly murders.
Lily kills everyone like she is john wick.

She pours gasoline all over the house, lights and match and throws it.
CU of Lily's face. A reflection of the fire burning in her eyes.
I like it. Seems a bit like a modern version of Mathilda's story in "Leon".

I once wrote a script with somewhat similar development (but with a bit different setup), but had disagreement with another producer and it never went further. The key moment was whether we make the victim (girl or Lily here) into a killer here or leave her being true to her nature as an innocent girl. Asian movies tend to be of more of second type, western movies more of first type, though not necessarily so. It is probably a kind of revenge story. In this story, we see transformation of Lily into into cold blood mass murderer. One might look into implications of that for Lily herself. Either way, difficult choice.

Last edited:
I once wrote a script with somewhat similar development, but had disagreement with another producer and it never went further. The key moment was whether we make the victim (girl or Lily here) into a killer here or leave her being true to her nature as an innocent girl. Asian movies tend to be of more of second type, western movies more of first type. Either way, difficult choice

The choice is obvious!! What's more interesting a static character or a dynamic one? The dynamic character is more interesting.
If she starts off a victim then she should end a killer :)
Plus the entire purpose of this script is to have an 11 year old dropping F-bombs and doing head shots hahaha

Last edited:
The choice is obvious!! What's more interesting a static character or a dynamic one? The dynamic character is more interesting.
If she starts off a victim then she should end a killer :)
Plus the entire purpose of this script is to have an 11 year old dropping F-bombs and doing head shots hahaha
Yeah, I'd preferred this development, but co-producer disagreed and we never could get a satisfying ending :) Actually Lily could be Bambie in another your story.

you mean the actress ?

No, you set Bambie as a victim of abuse (but we don't know what exactly happened. If she is Lily, we know her family was killed). Just imagine that Bambie is actually Lily, a girl, whose family was killed by mobsters. Lily/Bambie probably was never sold to the school - she may joined voluntarily. After graduating the assassins school, she kills the mob just as you desribed. You need to explain, after all, how the 11 year old can kill mobsters :) So the Assassination School is a perfect vehicle to do it, imho - this would be the character development for Bambie/Lily

Last edited:
You need to explain, after all, how the 11 year old can kill mobsters

Thats the very first scene. She is exceptionally gifted at tactical military strategy and dual wielding pistols.
She plays with her dad in virtual reality all the time (where you really "hold" guns and aim) and they have guns in their house too that they shoot IRL. (in the safe)

I know as an adult you may think youre better than kids, etc. but i assure you we do NOT have their reaction time.

When you're 20 years old you are already too old to compete in some of these video games because you've grown too old and slow.
The idea is to open with something so impressive with her gunplay that it makes sense. Also consider she is a much smaller target to hit.

I like the idea of keeping this story tight and short. A couple really dramatic tear jerking scenes and them BAM a huge shootout.
There will be tactical strategy involved and also the element of surprise. With gun play it will all be believable.

That's interesting about merging the two stories. At the very least its worth considering for an hour or so.

Maybe after she is finished killing one mob she becomes a vigilante / super hero... and then moves on from killing the mob to killing the network of assassins. That could be part 2. the sequel.

Last edited:
Thats the very first scene. She is exceptionally gifted at tactical military strategy and dual wielding pistols.
She plays with her dad in virtual reality all the time (where you really "hold" guns and aim) and they have guns in their house too that they shoot IRL. (in the safe)

I know as an adult you may think youre better than kids, etc. but i assume you we do NOT have their reaction time.

When you're 20 years old you are already too old to compete in some of these video games because you've grown too old and slow.
The idea is to open with something so impressive with her gunplay that it makes sense. Also consider she is a much smaller target to hit.

I like the idea of keeping this one night and tight and short. A couple really dramatic tear jerking scenes and them BAM a huge shootout.
There will be tactical strategy involved and also the element of surprise. With gun play it will all be believable.

That's interesting about merging the two stories. At the very least its worth considering for an hour or so.

Maybe after she is finished killing one mob she becomes a vigilante / super hero... and then moves on from killing the mob to killing the network of assassins. That could be part 2. the sequel.
Oh I see. I probably missed that part. Yeah, I played my part of FPS games, so I see what you mean and that VR shade is probably good idea.

Back