• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Let's Write a Movie!

Okay, so just for fun and as a writing exercise I have written an opening scene. It's on Google Docs which if it works it should be editable. If you're interested, write a scene. Introduce new characters, add new plot twists, etc. When you finish your scene drop a post in the thread letting everyone know you updated the file. And then the next person can take a crack at it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...u4wa3QDSytbK-8/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CNiQrIwN

This could be totally cool or totally chaotic, but it's worth a shot. Let's write a movie!

Okay, so just for fun and as a writing exercise I have written an opening scene. It's on Google Docs which if it works it should be editable. If you're interested, write a scene. Introduce new characters, add new plot twists, etc. When you finish your scene drop a post in the thread letting everyone know you updated the file. And then the next person can take a crack at it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...u4wa3QDSytbK-8/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CNiQrIwN

This could be totally cool or totally chaotic, but it's worth a shot. Let's write a movie!

This could be a lot of fun. I added a few lines that I found funny.

Last edited:
This is a fun idea, I'd love to join in, but I literally cannot think of anything to go after Joe's dialogue. Suddenly, it makes no sense and, as predicted, it's decended into chaos!

Although this is quite possibly the most rediculous idea ever, just for the fun of it, I've gone and added five pages to this! Let's see where it goes from here!

Unfortunately, it's really hard to format in this document, so I've ended up just hitting tab until things are roughly in the right place. Hope that's okay. After a few more people have added to this, somebody should format it properly, so it's easier to read.

Although this is quite possibly the most rediculous idea ever, just for the fun of it, I've gone and added five pages to this! Let's see where it goes from here!

Unfortunately, it's really hard to format in this document, so I've ended up just hitting tab until things are roughly in the right place. Hope that's okay. After a few more people have added to this, somebody should format it properly, so it's easier to read.

Okay, right it's a ridiculous idea, but it is hilarious. I will reformat it in a few pages.

Just posted this again for page 2 and added some stuff after "...The two raccoons are asleep in the corner, stained with blood. " Never thought I'd say that out loud.

Back