Layout for a Poster Idea

I am hoping later this year to get an illustrator to do a better visual for a poster idea.

For now, how is this?

I+Creator+Series+Promo+copy.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a fan of 'different' so the landscape approach appeals to me. I am curious though as to why you went with it instead of the more usual portrait fashion.

Anyway, imho, you should make the screengrabs larger and give the text a smaller bar to the right. A couple of typos there as well. 'It's' should be 'its' and 'throughtout' should be 'throughout.'

Other than that, I think you know your market segment best and should judge on your own what appeals to them. You'll get different sorts of advice from different genre directors here but what appeals to one genre doesn't necessarily translate to the other.

Goodluck and I look forward to the final version.

I think bird is right with the link he posted, you should possibly be looking at something more vintage? and definately lose some of the writing, no one wants to stand and read a poster, it should be an interesting image that conveys the emotion or ideas from the film, almost like describing your film in one word!

Back