• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Last Minute- Short Film

I really enjoyed this, excellent story with an interesting message, which was executed well, nice framing, well paced, and the shots were very emotive. Although, one or two things to consider: the voice over was quite hard to hear in places which removed some emotional impact on the viewer, in my opinion anyway, and also some shaky camera work in places, but nothing to hinder on seriously. Overall good job :)

that was sad.. worked for me.

narration was a bit hard to hear understand. Easy enough to redo since its all narration. Have you considered a different voice actor for an ENGLISH release?.. no offense intended..

Hi all, thank you for your feedback. So sorry for my horrible Singaporean accent :P

perhaps the narration would be better if we used a mike, but due to limited resources we only used the Macbook's webcam mike to record.

Back