• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Last Call: The Web Series

Another web series idea.

Following a group of Bar/Tavern employees and their regular customers dealing with their lives, job, and whatever else.

I think it could be something people would watch. Add some late night-type comedy to it.

Thoughts?

If you take away "web series" it could describe any number of shows that have already been made. Off the top of my head there is Cheers, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, How I Met Your Mother, and Archie Bunker's Place.

Last edited:
If you take away "web series" it could describe any number of shows that have already been made. Off the top of my head there is Cheers, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, How I Met Your Mother, and Archie Bunker's Place.

It would be different though, it would take place about 99% in the bar, and it focuses more on how their lives impact the bar and their work there.

Did Cheers EVER leave the bar? It seems rare..

Dont worry about originality, be honest and sincere and your golden.

Cheers is also a dated show.

I do agree with you on originality though, when you think about it, what hasn't been done. I mean, I know there are still fresh and new ideas, but it just seems like it's all been done.

Back