Kisses And Caroms on DVD at WalMart

The micro budget indie flick Kisses And Caroms is available today from Warner Brothers and can be found at Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, Movie Gallery, NetFlix and WalMart.

After the long 3 year indie filmmaker journey, today we've reached our destination. Distribution! Yea!

Some of you might know what Kisses And Caroms is, and some of you might not.

Kisses And Caroms was shot in 5 days on two DVX100's by first time writer/director Vince Rocca (that's me).

It's about a girl who arranges a threesome to show her ex-boyfriend that she is his dream girl, but blinded by his libido, he believes their relationship is best left as friends. Through the antics of offbeat characters at a billiard pro shop, he realizes all his fantasies in her, but is it too late?

Kisses And Caroms stars Nicole Rayburn (Playboy), Drew Wicks (Scrubs), Nikki Stanzione (Young and the Restless) and Adult film icon Ginger Lynn Allen (American Pie Band Camp).

Checkout the trailer at:
You Tube
MySpace
iFilm, Google, Quicktime, Win Media

Also anyone with camera phones, when you see Kisses and Caroms on the shelf somewhere, snap a pic and send it to me along with the store and city. It'd be fun to create a picture diary of the DVD release, sorta like a Where's Waldo.

-Vince

Congrats on all those accomplishments!

Kisses & Caroms in Stuff Magazine

Vince,

I saw this in the September 2006 issue of Stuff Magazine, page 50 (see attached - check out last line):

Attachments

• KissesCaroms.jpg
    KissesCaroms.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 115
Thanks everyone for the "Congrats" How exactly are "Congrats" categorized? Sentiments? Thanks for the Sentiments! Sounds like someone died. I would say thanks for the wishes, but they really aren't wishes, so thanks for the "Congrats"!

You should be hoping people want to give him money, so he doesn't have to spend his own ;)
Exactly, anyone got some??

I'm not sure if that Sloppy & Hilarious line is a cut or not, but hey it's Stuff, and their readers probably aren't sure if it's a cut either, so hopefully it brings K&C to more people!!

Vince, I watched K&C this week. I must admit it was great stuff! I really enjoyed it.

I saw it available for rent at the local "Movie Gallery" store. I will try to get a pic of it on the shelf for you soon.

I'll start over and say "best wishes Vince". I didnt bother throwing wishes at you since You finsihed doing what you set out to do. :) but, I will buy a copy if I come across it at Walmart. Also, Yeah, I didnt know what to make of that comment "Sloppy and Hillarious". Are they trying to say its funny but not edited well or are they saying there is alot of kissing and sex scenes? It didnt come off as much of a complement, but somewhat vague. I still support your efforts. Whats your next project going to be?

Also, What is a carom? I guess I can wikipedia the word, but I'm guessing it has to do with pool?

Just saw the film. Very funny Vince. curious what format of filming did you use. 35mm or digital? Good sound. Very professionally done. I was a bit distracted though during some of the scenes cause I was trying to read what the tattoo said on her... oh wait. I should use a spoiler :P

Back