KEY ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

Has anyone ever heard of this group in Oregon. I got e-mail from one of their brokers. I checked out the site
while Impressive the old adage rings out sounds to good to be true. :hmm:Right now I can't get on to get more info the site is busy so maybe that's a good thing?

If I'm looking at the right website, it says it's $1,000 to submit a project to investors?
http://www.keyentertainmentgroup.com/investor_pool.asp

Has anyone ever heard of this group in Oregon. I got e-mail from one of their brokers. I checked out the site
while Impressive the old adage rings out sounds to good to be true. :hmm:Right now I can't get on to get more info the site is busy so maybe that's a good thing?

The site being too busy to get on can be a sign of cheap unreliable servers. :lol:

No according to one of their brokers it was 250. Maybe this was something else. Someone on the site might be going to check them out so I guess we'll wait for their report when they do so.

Pay them $250? That's about what most people feel they can lose. Kinda like the money back guarantee for the $39.95 slicer/dicer/chopper. You won't bother sending it back for under $40. too much trouble. I really can't see a company that has this awesome pool of investors trying to earn $250 from the project owners. It seems like they would take a percentage of money invested like a crowdfunding site. But hey I have ZERO knowledge of funding so who knows? I only know I'm keeping my $250 :lol:
No according to one of their brokers it was 250. Maybe this was something else. Someone on the site might be going to check them out so I guess we'll wait for their report when they do so.

This reminds me of a writers workshop a friend and I attended several years ago. It was like $300 or something. Robert Evans was one of the speakers. I'll never forget him saying "This new Titanic movie isn't going to make any money!" (I'm paraphrasing of course) Talk about getting really bad information at a workshop! :lol:

There's no splitting hairs here. You don't pay upfront fees for these services! Reminds me of writer's agents / literary agents who charge up-front fees. That's a no no. Don't do it.

Back