Just saw a super deal for the T3i

I just saw a new T3i on Amazon with 18-55 for 499. I just need to convince my wife and I'm good. Hope I can do the convincing before the deal goes away.

i was waiting to see if the 5d would be on sale. it wasn't :(
i still bought it last night though. i'm just waiting for the compact flash card that i ordered online :)

i was waiting to see if the 5d would be on sale. it wasn't :(
i still bought it last night though. i'm just waiting for the compact flash card that i ordered online :)

Canons refurb's on their main website had them priced at $1300ish for the 5D MarkII... I hesitated too long (also can't "really" afford it) and they sold out by the next day. The T3i was $319 body only... Hmmmm. Also sold out by the time I decided to pull the trigger. I went with a T4i from an Ebay retailer for $599 with 18-55 lens. :yes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-R...263040?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item460a1b29c0

I got a grey market deal on amazon for a body only T3i for ~$500. The retailer had purchased 18-55 kits, then pulled the lens out to resell separately, so they couldn't sell them as new... so refurb price on a brand new body :)

I love "Technically" legal :)

Back