Janus Professional Sound Library

Hey,
Digging through my old software I found that I own and SFX library.. its old, company out of biz etc, but I'm wondering if I can legally use these sounds in my productions? I cant find the original boxes, so I don't know if it says ROYALTY FREE on the cover or not.. . any ideas?

dude, that was an OLD thread.. Iv since lost the disks and the files.. though Im tempted to look in one more place now.. lol

This I know, that is why I said 'for reference' in case anyone else came across the thread, as I did, by doing a google search.

There is a guy selling the 6 CD (5000 SFX) version on ebay for around $25. He says he has permission and a bit of googeling does not contradict that.

Ben

Ta dude,

"Subject to the restrictions stated in the EULA, you may use, display, modify, reproduce, and distribute the associated Content File. However, you may not distribute the Content File on a standalone basis (i.e., in circumstances in which the Content File constitute the primary value of the product being distributed), and Customer may not claim any trademark rights in the Content File or derivative works thereof."

Sounds good to me. I am actually a Adobe customer anyway (CS6).

Ben

Back