ITOOFC #3 Judges

And the judges for this round will be -- drumroll please.

bbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrb

He bonked his head while shooting and despite permanent brain damage he'll be judging your entries! Give it up for Will Vincent!

bbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbbbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrb

He runs his own film fest, so I assume he knows a little bit about filmmaking! Say hello to Rick!

He's an ugly son of a buck, and he bribed me to let him judge. Put your hands together (or don't) for CommanderGoat!

And finally...

He is handsome, level headed, and pretty much God's gift to the Earth. Be sure to prostrate yourself before Me!!!!

bbbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrb **clash*clash*clash**

That's it, those are your four judges for this round of the ITOOFC. Judges will be scoring your entries on both technical aspects and creativity. They will also be picking the winner for Best Score. Judging will last from April 30th until May 14th. Barring any unforseen developments, winners will be announced on May 15th.

Good luck. And don't feed (or bribe) the judges, we have them on a special diet.

Poke

Is there a break down of the judgin' categories?
EG>.. sound, lighting, directing, editing, funnyness, use of style, etc?

Also, although the judges will not be accepting bribes, you can send them this way! :)

mrde50 said:
What is ITOOFC?

:eek:

It's only the best friendly-filmmaker challenge on the 'net :cool:

Free entry, nominal* prizes, a few basic guidelines, a timelimit and the opportunity to get that creativity going.

It's a perfect opportunity for boardmembers of any skill-level to get off their rumps and start getting involved. Followed by adulation from your peers (for rising to the challenge) and some constructive criticism that can only help us improve our talents.

Not too late to enter, btw.

* Not so nominal this time around, I should add! Free Prem membership levels for winners, books/DVDs for other winners... & a DVD of HailToTheKing's last flick for all entrants. This ITOOFC just gets better & better each time. :yes:

Last edited:
Good luck to all entrants! I wish I was entering myself or at least judging but little time and slow dialup is killing me!

Get those entries in!!!

Poke, have I ever mentioned what a great, fair and hard-working Mod you are?

Will, Rick & Mr Goat are all exceedingly handsome and wise as well, I should mention.

Why, the lot of you together make an amazing panel of Judges... and you all dress well, too!

:deal:

Back