ITOOFC #2 Judges

SPaulovich said:
And I'm gearing up to have an entry for Round III. Unless the genre is "musical" of course. Or "opera." What was the list of possible genres again?

Not such a bad idea SP. A musical short would be fun. But what I would do is say that you could use a song from a musical(film or broadway) then rewrite the words to it to fit your short and sing it! :) That does sound like fun. Just an idea... :D

oh my god. You havent seen Team America World Police? holy fk....
SLIGHT
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

They make fun of RENT, the play...with a play LEASE...where the theme song is so GD FKing hilarious....all about how everyone has aids...

man.,...go watch TAWP...i've seen it 3 times...

I'm still working on mine.
smiley_pac.gif

It will be slightly rough... but it will have to do. :(

rizien said:
You havent seen Team America World Police?

I saw it last night, and even though it was really, really funny, I expected it to be funnier and more offensive. I guess I just expect more from Trey Parker. I'm not saying it wasn't funny or anything because I laughed my ass off a few times, but I guess I just expected it to be really, really offensive. I did however notice quite a few people walking out. I think they didn't get the humor though.(I left out Matt Stone purposely....come on!...really?...what does he do other than voices and sucking up to Parker?"

Zensteve said:
Here they are, the Judges who have graciously agreed to lend their time to fill out an online form for each entry.

So when can we expect to get some critical feedback? End of the comp? Just wondering.

CommanderGoat said:
So when can we expect to get some critical feedback? End of the comp? Just wondering.

Just wondering the same thing... Like I'll win anything any way... :lol:

Never know though.. :weird:

Can a film that wins in popular vote still win in the judges vote?
Just wondering. This is really starting to sound like the Prez election! LOL

Back