• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch It'll All End In Tears - Silent Short Film

Hello to each and every

I was looking back through my posts and realised I've never shared this short film on its own.

Now, I know it may be considered 'vogue' to make a silent short film at the moment, what with the success The Artist is experiencing right now, but this is a film I shot back in 2009, and completed late 2010 / early 2011 (can't remember exactly)

Before the film was completed, we had the desired to try and submit it to various festivals here in the UK, but eventually, I wasn't completely happy with the final product and decided I didn't want to showcase the piece.

There are a few issues with the final short, but it was my first film so it ended up being a great learning experience.

Anyway, I would like the share the piece with you and get your thoughts.

Thank you for your time :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOpKV3Ha_U

That was your first film?
smiley_mono.gif

It's really well done. Loved it. :cool:

Ok, you've mastered every cinematography trick known to man.

Seriously, at one point the amount of cinematography tricks becomes dizzying.

Last edited:
Ok, you've mastered every cinematography trick known to man.

Seriously, at one point the amount of cinematography tricks becomes dizzying.

I wouldn't go as far to say to say I've mastered anything just yet.

And yes, you're right, I did go a little far with the variety of shots. I guess this is something I had to learn the hard way...:weird:

Back