It Pays To Be A Pack Rat

As I need to bring a copy of the current screenplay I'm writing for a fellow filmmaler to read to give me feedback, my Epson C60 printer got unrecoverable internal errors that I could not get to clear no matter what I tried.

So, I retired the printer to the land of garbage.

Then, I went to my backup Epson 900 printer that refused to start up.

Rather than giving up, I took a brand new Epson R220 printer out of it's box from off the shelf I bought a few years ago and called it into service. It's the quietest printer I own and it worked out perfectly. Now, I have my copies of my screenplay ready for tomorrow when we meet at NY Comic Con.

As it is I had to cover an actress for unexpected expenses at the airport to get her here for the event.

Having that spare printer on the shelf for a few years really paid off today. :)

I bought it because it is one of the few printer models that can print directly onto DVDs and CDs that are writable.

And take some photos with the Amazons for me.

What booths are you near? Do you know the floorplan yet?

So far, we are surrounded by Comic Book and Toy merchants. Booth 2967.

Only one Amazon is confirmed. Another drifted away after the screening party. The other had a fall this week and her leg is swollen.

I have a backup in mind for the one who drifted that an actor introduced to me. The backup is a fashion model and a kick boxer who sent me flying into a wall for real a couple of times during her stunt audition.

Back