• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch It Is ILLEGAL To Whale Hunt In Ohio

Funny stuff as usual.
Only complaint is the one shot of the whale held for a little too long.

by the end I started to think that this is a real law about whale hunting. at the beginning when you state it I thought it was just a joke as part of the sketch, not something literally on the books

Yeah, it did hold on a bit long.

This is a "law" that I thought was true for the longest time until I started making this video and decided to research it

Nice job - You were right when you went back to live action, it is a bit refreshing after lots of the eight bit sketches.

Your effects are getting increasingly better, I was impressed both by the whale, and the jump off the bridge, which I actually rewinded once or twice.

Keep up the good work!

Is that law genuinely on the books? It's always fun reading about those antiquated seemingly non-sensical legislation pieces. :)

Maybe there's material in there for a series on that whole them? There's a tonne of them. Maybe even work in some historical perspective. Or not.

Is that law genuinely on the books? It's always fun reading about those antiquated seemingly non-sensical legislation pieces. :)

Maybe there's material in there for a series on that whole them? There's a tonne of them. Maybe even work in some historical perspective. Or not.

No, unfortunately it's just one of those pieces of information that people pass along without researching it. So, plenty of people believe it, but it isn't even remotely true

Back