• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Is this a good "Idea"?

Ive recently found this website call "Give Me Hope" or "GMH". They have some inspirational stories that give people "hope". So as i was reading some, i realized i might be able to turn some of them into a short 30 second or so clip. What do you guys think?

Heres the link. Tell me what you think.

http://www.givesmehope.com

Thanks

I think anything that gets you behind a camera is a good idea. What's the worst that could happen? You get better at filmmaking? :P

What do you plan to do with the clips when you are finished with them?

The idea sounds swell.

Although, i would suggest if the story in question is one that is sentimental to the precipient, that you ask for permission before you begin. Ofcourse that is if you are deciding to use the material as it stands, and not simply sourcing a skeleton-like brief that you'll develop.

I like the idea. It reminds me of a discussion I once had about how you could easily make a commercially viable teen comedy by stringing together 5 - 10 texts from textsfromlastnight.com.

It's not my thing per se, but wherever you get your inspiration, best of luck going out and making something.

Back