• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Is there any books on writing about police forensic technology?

I am reading the Howdunnit book Forensics, by D.P. Lyle. However, the book only talks about how the police catch criminals. It doesn't really give a lot of information on how criminals can actually beat the technology. Are there any books that talk more specifically about that, or anything I can use to get ideas?

Thanks for any input. I really appreciate it.

Well basically I wanted it to the MC frames them by getting other cops to go after the gang in revenge. The idea I had was that the MC would plant the gang's calling card on the death of the cop, along with a message from the gang, saying that the other cops who have interfered or gotten close, will meet the same fate.

This causes other cops who are friends of the dead cop to decide to go after the gang and take matters into their own hands, since they do not like the gang getting away with a the murder of a cop, plus threatening the police force with more brutal deaths to come.

So the MC drives other cops to form a death squad if you will... The MC also tricks the gang and makes them aware that a death squad of police are coming after them. This causes the gang to all meet up and formulate a plan, and stick together, in case they are attacked. But they are all going to be together and that is what the MC wants when getting revenge.

So the MC manipulates one side against the other, so to speak. That is what I intend for the MC anyway.

Back