Is it possible to get an intership as a high School student?

It's cool you have the drive. And don't worry about your age. It seems you think young people can't work in places other than fast food but they do. You just need to find the right fit. Stay ambitious because that helps.

I was invited to a meeting because the man who organized the event had seen my short film and liked it. Anyway, there were a lot of filmmakers that were all around 25-50 years old and I was the only kid :lol: Probably no one took me seriously. So I thought that the young people were not "listen in this industry" that I had to wait until I become an adult. Anyway, that was stupid but I think I got a bit intimated by them. But my motivation went back so I'm ready to get back to work.

By calling and faxing (lol).... yes faxing. I know you don't know what a fax is but pretend I said email. ;)
I actually know what this is 😁
Didn't you get in trouble lol?

No you don't get in trouble for showing ambition and passion. Just do it once and don't pester anybody. If you obsess or do things like use personal emails and phone numbers then yeah, don't do that. But NOTHING wrong with cold calling (that's an expression for contacting someone that did not contact you) using public info.

Back