iPhone4 Versus Evo

Heh, I'm easily amused. :lol:

My phone is old... really old. No camera. No video. No MP3s. No GPS. No internet. Display is grayscale...

...but it works in really remote areas. When we shoot in the desert or mountains, I'm the only one able to get a signal. /smug

Last edited:
Android > iPhone.

Several friends switched from iPhones to Droid X and say they are never looking back.

I picked up the t-mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy and absolutely love it. The screen is phenomenal. Waiting a bit before I root it though, letting others work out the bugs and such. Not in a big hurry to get to Froyo.

I like the menu system apple has and the higher resolution screen and the fact it is not as large. I also think the batteries may last longer on the iphone. The Droid is supposed to be faster and is true 4G but the batteries dont last long and it is huge. The resolution is not as good on the screen as iphone.. iphone 4 has an issue with the anntena but I think with the plastic cover it fixes that. The main problem with the iphone for me is they only use AT&T. So I may wait tell it comes on Verizon or get a different phone. I don't want to switch to AT&T I like verizon. Not sure the price differneces too. I do think Droid has some benefits as people have said.

Back