• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Indie of the Month January - Trailer

Deadline Approaching!

You have 24 hours to enter the Indie of the Month 2020-01 - Trailer contest.

ENTER NOW! 3 entries per member permitted.

Voting has started for the Indie Of The Month 2020-01 contest HERE! (There's an orange Vote button on each entry*)

You have till the end of the month to vote for a Trailer and can award 1 vote max.

*Very new members will not be able to vote, this is to prevent voter fraud from newly registered accounts. If you are new and want to vote you can start participating on the site and the permission will be granted.

Sorry, but I can't find an orange vote button. I also could not enter a third trailer because your orange "enter" buttons do not exist on my computer. I tried many different times and many different ways, but it never worked for me. You have THOUSANDS of members and only a handful of trailer entries. Surely there must be more trailers out there...? Has anyone else had problems entering a trailer or is it just me? (and now voting)?

Made a couple tweaks, everyone should see everything properly. You will not see the button on your own to prevent you from self-voting. And newbies will have to be active on the site first, but we won't divulge the criteria. Just start posting and hanging around. :)

This month was a beta test. This is a very complicated software. Activity was not expected to be great during testing. There's been some hiccups but so far so good. The important thing now is VOTE! If you like this idea and want it to continue show your support. Next month we will be more polished if we continue. Thanks!

Is there a way to hide the votes made before the final verdict? It might sway people to go one way or another rather than making a choice based on decision.

Y'all get your vote on! I see people online, regulars, and new. I don't want to continue this if we only get 5 votes a month.

There should be 24 hours left to vote but the software is still being worked on and it may close on Feb 1 instead of Jan 31, just an FYI. There are some time zone issues we are working on.

Ahh I stuffed it up, good luck to all those that managed to do it properly. Please let me know when this is running again as I want Indie Talk folk to give me feedback on my trailer. Cheers Neil

Is there a way to hide the votes made before the final verdict? It might sway people to go one way or another rather than making a choice based on decision.
All suggestions for Feb are being considered. Waiting for it to end to evaluate (there should be a list of voters on each entry upon ending).
Are you doing this for Feb as well ???? Just missed out and what to compete :)
Yup!

Back