• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'm on Ifilm yahoo.....

Did you have to buy a package?

How long ago did you submit? I've been waiting 3 months to find out if I even made 1 short in.

Ifilm has a LOT of pop ups, and ads running befor ethe movie (during in the window too).

Ya it took like 3months, then they just responded with pay for this package email. I just payed for the 3months version $75 bucks yes bank but hey exposure is the game.

So do you recommend submitting lightened versions of films to ifilm?
Yes I recomend sending light versions but you know how the whole from video to web thing works. I learned the hard way. :no:

Yes I recomend sending light versions but you know how the whole from video to web thing works. I learned the hard way.
uhmmm... Newbie here. How does the the whole from video to web thing work?? Let me learn from your mistakes ;)

When you shoot for web it seems like you have to watch the video levels, alot more, seems like the web darkens the picture alot. But i;m pretty new to this too, I'm just saying what I've seen.

that seems really strange.. must have to do with the codec they're using.. although it would seem that they should be able to keep the brightness and contrast similar if not identical to the original without much screwing around.. maybe the lacky they have processing and encoding doesn't really know what he/she is doing. ;)

I typically find web-versions to come out darker.

Just adjust the gamma level in the export settings. Usually to 0.9 or 0.8 is good enough. (Adobe Prem settings, no idea on other progs)

:cool:

Back