I'm Dan R. Fowler. author of the 'Jackson Stafford series'. a 25 book series. Need producer & company for possible Television Series. Any Ideas?

I'm Dan R. Fowler. author of the 'Jackson Stafford series'. a 25 book series. Need producer & company for possible Television Series. Any Ideas? Open and flexible with negotiations. Treatment, 2 pilot episodes available, character synopsis.

Last edited by a moderator:
For television? It REALLY helps to have an agent or at least a manager. Might also help to have a TV Show Bible to show where you see the series going. If you already have a book agent? They can approach agents or managers in the entertainment industry to get your stuff read. It's got to be read first and foremost... Once that happens and an agent or manager LIKES what they've read? They can set you up with a pitch meeting with just about any studio. The pitch of course, will be up to you. With Netflix? I have a couple of friends who've made deals who've told me it REALLY helps to have a reputable showrunner involved and willing to take on the series. Difficult to do of course, but could certainly help.

Good luck!

Write a pilot... or talk someone into writing it for you-- for some kinda compensation... like participation.. And a 'Bible". Then you are in da game. Send it to managers/agents. Good luck.

Back