I'm Back!!!

Back in the game after a 1 year hiatus where I only had a chance to help others with a few films as life threw a custerbomb worth of problems at me. But that was then, this is now.

So new year, new project, and soon new company!

This year I'm focusing on a web-series, should be a lot of fun (it's a comedy of course... Spoof to be precise).

Currently in preproduction and upgrading gear (4K recorder) as I think I'll film it in 4K, why film a webseries in 4K 4:2:2 10 bit or better only to have YouTube etc shit on it you ask? Because I'm stupid that's why. Plus I want to move more into 4K stock footage as I can charge more for that too.

Anyhow, if you are around Ottawa Canada and want to meet up for s chat or come help film an episode (a possibly get paid... Something, give me a shout!)

If you have experiance with 4K recorders let me know which you think I should get, right now there is definitely some strong pros/cons with the current offerings.

For the webseries I currently have two professional writers plus I'm able to write myself and I've got a few guest writers in mind for various episodes (1 confirmed so far).

ok see you do a good peoduccion , sure you will have success ,
it would be good to be in touch for future projects I would like to collaborate , I have original and fresh ideas

Back