• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

ideas

if someone has an idea and u think u can do it better is it stealing????? someone has an idea i heard for a screenplay and i just wanted to know bc i think i can do it better acxtually i know i can bc im more familiar with the subject.......

yo wheatgrin der we thinlk alike bc thats exactly where im taking it hahahaha too funny mayne too funny....... but yeah though im gonna have to watch a lot of track movies to see whats been done so i can do something different

glad to find a ironically inspired spiritual brother (if that's culturally insensitive shoot me!) lol

For fun, try thinking about how you would tell this story if it was a crime drama.. or a "heist" flick! Do the first Film Noir Track movie.. haha.. next lets see 25 or so Log lines.. you can pick from the best..

What happens when three fraternal triplet brothers, separated at birth, come together in a race in which one brother will win, but all three may die!

Back