I Want To Make Your Props!!

Hey all...

Im new the forum.. and the industry... Recently I have been working building sets and furniture for a couple TV shows and some Music Videos...

Sooo... I need to build my portfolio... I want to build your props for the time being while im portfolio building im only requesting you pay for materials and if you are out of state any shipping costs.

In my mind there is no such thing as cant.. soo shoot me a message with your needs.

Mike

Thank you I always like when one hand can wash another.. And i have not offered my services to the cosplay community.. Thank you for the suggestion.. I'm going to get on that rite now... I knew posting here was a good idea! Thank you all!!

I am sorry for the sort of off topic but I was wondering how much would it cost to build a small room from scratch in a studio?

I mean around what price?How much does the materials costs like the ones you've shown in the pictures ?

What size room? any windows? doors? Are you looking for it to look like a room in a house? would there be molding? the more detail you can give me the better I help :)

Honesty I need a little more detail.. Size being the number one! And again any Windows and doors(these can be expensive depending on what you want) ? You want it to look like the ones in your link correct?

Back