I threw my back out this morning :(

OK.. I think we need a piss and moan forum for bad days with film making.

But I threw my back out. I knew it was coming. Sometimes im just walking and i feel a little twitch or tickle in my lower back then WHAM i stop dead in my tracks hunched over.

this morning is the worst. The last time I got it was 6 months ago and lasted for almost 4 months. I just got back into shape and then 3 days ago i felt it getting stiff again. Yesterday It hurt but I wanted to excersize, it hurt to damn much to walk so i rode my bike (because it allows me to bend forward and my back was actually very comfortable ) but as im riding I had very little to no pain and without thinking im jumping and hopping the mountain bike all over the trail. then when I got off to go eat dinner at a restaurant it reminded me how Stupid as F*** i was.

I woke up this morning and rolled to hop out of bed and it was like pain from hell. I couldnt even sit to go.

I have had my chest ripped open (5 inch wide and 4 inch deep and nicked my lung) and i have rolled a car at 90s miles an hour and broke nearly all my ribs on the right side and i have broken a tooth and exposed the raw nerve to air. Except the tooth the others were not that painful, This is got to be the worst pain known to man with the exception of maybe giving birth (for a lady of course) or maybe passing a stone. I never passed a stone but when you back is spasming and you try and stand up its like someone is holding your feet while a giant is pulling you from above in half.

nows i cant do anything. I pray its not a 3 or 4 month problem. Will someone make me lunch? :(

you need massage...yess you doo... you need massage... I no good place in china town in san franseesko.. good time.. you 18 write... ok goo... then you come thair and they doo good job.... the mo you pay the betta you feel... how much you got, round eye?

Seriously though...:
1. I know a place like that in SF
2. A deep message physical therapy works wonders...

Sorry to hear it man...

Aw man! That sucks very muchly!
Did you get that car-roll on film or was it an accident?

Hope you get better soon!

I like the wheelchair idea, who could angry at a guy in the wheelchair? Think of this an a chance to be the biggest a**hole you can be.

CootDog said:
you need massage...yess you doo... you need massage... I no good place in china town in san franseesko.. good time.. you 18 write... ok goo... then you come thair and they doo good job.... the mo you pay the betta you feel... how much you got, round eye?

Seriously though...:
1. I know a place like that in SF
2. A deep message physical therapy works wonders...

Sorry to hear it man...

Hey guy. My children are half chinese. I dont find the mockery of asians funny. I know you're not trying to be a racist and im not innocent of saying things myself but it pisses most asians off when people do that. It wouldnt be acceptable if it was done about black people so I dont see why asians should be any different.

Its kind of a double standard. Like how having White pride is not OK but having Latin pride is.
I never understood how cities like Pittsburg or Antioch can have Latin Pride Parades but a white parade would cause a riot.

but no massage for me.

I edited this because i didnt want to sound hostile.

Last edited:
This is the perfect time to start plowing through that NetFlix queue. :cool:

A few straight days of watching movies can't be all bad.

King Goldfish said:
Hey guy. My children are half chinese. I dont find the mockery of asians funny. I know you're not trying to be a racist and im not innocent of saying things myself but it pisses most asians off when people do that. It wouldnt be acceptable if it was done about black people so I dont see why asians should be any different.

Its kind of a double standard. Like how having White pride is not OK but having Latin pride is.
I never understood how cities like Pittsburg or Antioch can have Latin Pride Parades but a white parade would cause a riot.

but no massage for me.

I edited this because i didnt want to sound hostile.

Well man, you know.. I was not trying to be racist and after reading that (what I wrote) I can see where it could be taken that way. It came from a time when my friend had hurt his back. We were driving in China town, SF and there was this message parlor. What I wrote is pretty much how it went down when we went there.
I understand that your back is hurting and your tolerence to this sort of this stuff may make you more irritable. Especially the fact that your kids are half Chinese. I wasn't stereotyping, I was speaking of a specific place and a specific scenario. I truely appologize for any offence that you may have taken to this.

You know that the Antioch/Pittsburg high school football game used to be at night but due to too many violent problems, they made it durring the day. It's true about the Latin Parade and that. It's the same thing here in Illinois/Chicagoland. I mean Cinco de Mayo is coming up in a few days but is there a party for Martin Luther King, Jr. day, or Lincolns Birthday or whatever. There is a double standard.. or even tripple standards... It can't be this way because of them, it can't be that way because of those guys, but it's OK to do the other thing... It's not right... but is there a solution... :no:

Truely man, I appologize for offending you and/or your kin...

Good to see that we have members that can work out differences like this. We must all remember that on the internet no one can hear you laugh at your own joke, and the chances are good they don't know you're joking.

That aside, King G, hope your back get's better. I keep trying to throw my back out, but it keeps coming back in like that saber tooth cat in The Flinstones end credits.

Poke

Weird must have been something with the day.. late last night at work my back went out as well..

well not totally I guess, kind of just feels like a really badly pinched nerve, but it's still plenty annoying and painful.

Hail: I share your pain. :(

Alternatively, having your spine removed would be a wise pre-emptive move.
Of course, you would then have to live in a tank of water, supported by thousands of jellyfish and barnicles, but at least you would never have to worry about spinal injury... or taking baths...

Im sorry coot.. i never trip like that. Its a combination of the drugs and my back hurting that made me react at you like that.

i feel like just lying on my back all damn day. I was feeling better today then i wanted to get some excerisize so Im cleaning out the garage and my back starts to lock up again.

Back