I´m looking to do Unpaid Video Edtion Work

Hello I´m a video editor with good experience in Adobe Premiere pro, after effects and illustrator. I can create good and detailed videos with emphasis on edition theory and modern design.
My background: I´ve studied in a local videography school and done a few videos my self. Right now I want to use my potencial to build a solid portfolio and get better job opportunities.

I would appreciate any opportunity, I´m really proactive
jmpm2218@gmail.com

Last edited:
Sounds perfect, I'm here looking for people exactly like you. Advanced AE work would be a very helpful skillset relevant to my project. I've been away from here so long that no one knows me anymore, so to give you a less vauge introduction, I'm a pro that works in the industry occasionally, but mainly an entrepreneur that puts together high concept projects, of varying success. I'm at a high proficiency level in all the programs you mentioned and many others, so we could likely communicate well. If you're interested in having a conversation, I'm around.

Hi guys! I'm an advanced AE and Premiere editor as well. I don't know if I'm supposed to post personal work anywhere out of the "Video" section, but if you're curious you can look for "Thunder Zebra" in YouTube.

I have a pretty specific style and almost everything that I do is budget zero, but still I'm sure that you're gonna love at least one of my films!

Check your email, juanerx!

Hello I´m a video editor with good experience in Adobe Premiere pro, after effects and illustrator. I can create good and detailed videos with emphasis on edition theory and modern design.
My background: I´ve studied in a local videography school and done a few videos my self. Right now I want to use my potencial to build a solid portfolio and get better job opportunities.

I would appreciate any opportunity, I´m really proactive
jmpm2218@gmail.com
Hello Juanerx,
Are you still looking for new audiovisual project to participate as video editor? Please let me know. I'm currently searching for my team :)

Back