I Love the Rangers

I just can't believe that kid from "Dazed and Confused" actually made it to the World Series.

:clap:

Hilarious.

I would have no idea what you were talking about except that the gf has gotten all nostalgic for the Giants this year (her dad and twin brother are actual baseball fans, lol) and thus has following the games since somewhere during the playoffs.

At least it didn't take much effort for me to convince her to go right on ahead without me on this one. My attention span is too short for something like baseball, even if I did find the game compelling which, no offense, I don't. :lol:

:clap:

Hilarious.

I would have no idea what you were talking about except that the gf has gotten all nostalgic for the Giants this year (her dad and twin brother are actual baseball fans, lol) and thus has following the games since somewhere during the playoffs.

At least it didn't take much effort for me to convince her to go right on ahead without me on this one. My attention span is too short for something like baseball, even if I did find the game compelling which, no offense, I don't. :lol:

Baseball is great!! This is how I watch a normal game. I watch the first three innings. Then I nap the next three, and watch the last three. Bam!!!

So you believe there's a fiery cavern in the middle of the Earth where sinners go when they die, but not in the possibility of extra-terrestrial life? #JustSayin

:lol:

I didn't say no possiblity of extra-terrestrial life. Just no humanoids. Cuz that's just silly. But it does make for good movies, so I allow it.

Dude, what's up with your Rangers? Maybe it's all the THC floating around in the SFC air.

I didn't say no possiblity of extra-terrestrial life. Just no humanoids. Cuz that's just silly. But it does make for good movies, so I allow it.

I blame the unions. They'll go to any lengths to keep human actors working. Even if it means stepping on some creature who is 'life, Jim, but not as we know it.'

Back